What I used (Makes 4 servings):
- 2 envelopes KNOX unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold soymilk
- 1 1/2 cup soymilk, heated to boiling
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened Kinako (click for the recipe)
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup of soymilk in a small container or bowl and let stand 1 minute. Add hot soymilk and stir until gelatin completely dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Devide jelly cubes into four dishes. Sprinkle unsweetened Kinako and molasses over the cubes to your liking.
Please check my other posts for Japanese Desserts also! If you have a chance to try out any of the recipes, please let me know how you liked it.